What football cards are worth money now?
The Most Valuable Football Cards of All Time (2021 Update)
- 1894 N302 Mayo’s Cut Plug- John Dunlop (Anonymous)
- 1935 National Chicle – Bronko Nagurski (RC)
- 1935 National Chicle – Knute Rockne.
- 1948 Leaf – Bobby Layne (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Chuck Bednarik (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Sammy Baugh (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Doak Walker (RC)
What brand of football cards are worth the most?
Soccer. Panini owns the more desirable leagues in the soccer market. This makes it’s cards much more valuable then Topps.
What Ball cards are worth money?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner. …
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle. …
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card. …
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back) …
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card. …
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank. …
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
How do I know if my cards are worth money?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
How can I sell my old football cards?
Where to Sell Football, Baseball, and Other Sports Cards
- Selling Sports Cards on eBay. eBay is a popular place for collectors to buy cards, and it is a good place to sell your cards yourself. …
- eBay Consignment Stores. …
- Message Boards. …
- Sports Card Dealers.
What’s the rarest football card?
1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card #122
Namath’s rookie card from 1965 Topps is by far the most coveted card of the set. With a PSA population of 1,402, only five cards, approximately 0.003%, have earned a PSA 9.
How much money does it cost to grade a card?
The real cost to have a card graded is usually $14 to $17 per card when you consider the overpriced shipping and insurance charges.
Are Michael Jordan cards worth anything?
The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker (both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades).
Are Nolan Ryan cards worth anything?
Professional Sports Authenticator Nolan Ryan Rookie – The PSA 10. The GEM Mint PSA 10 Nolan Ryan Rookie card from 1968 sold recently for $600,000 at Goldin Auctions. It’s one of the most valuable cards to ever sell at auction.
What is the most valuable card?
9 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in History
- Honus Wagner | Card Sold For: $6,606,000. …
- Mickey Mantle | Card Sold For: $5.2 Million. …
- Babe Ruth | Card Sold For: $4,212,000. …
- 10 Long-Gone MLB Ballparks With Quirky Features.
- Mike Trout | Card Sold For: $3.9 Million. …
- Nolan Ryan | Card Sold For: $600,000.