Why lefties are better footballers?
You’ll find that left-footed soccer players are generally placed on the left-wing or the left-back. This is because their strong foot is farthest away from an attacker, meaning they have more time and space to kick and pass the ball.
How do you beat a friend in soccer?
10 Tips for Beating a player
- Use Your Hips. Players are almost never taught to use their hips but the best dribblers do it naturally. …
- Use full motions. …
- Take a powerful first step. …
- Use your arms. …
- Dribble in front of him. …
- Cut to make defenders lose balance. …
- Prepare for the tackle. …
- Pretend to kick the ball.
Is Lionel Messi a lefty?
Arguably the world’s greatest ever player, Lionel Messi is another left-footed wizard capable of weaving all kinds of magic with a left foot that has been likened to glue because of his ability to retain possession and control of the ball.
What footballers are left-handed?
Which footballers are left handed?
- Johan Cruyff.
- Diego Maradona.
- Hugo Sanchez.
- Richard Witschge.
- Marco Basten.